FASB issued Staff Position (FSP) FAS 123(R)-1, Classification and Measurement of Freestanding Financial Instruments Originally Issued in Exchange for Employee Services under FASB Statement No.
What does CLAMES stand for?
CLAMES stands for Classification and Measurement (of functional health)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Carrefour de Liaison et d'Aide Multiethnique (French: Crossroads Connection and Multiethnic Support; Canada)
- Cerebellar Atrophy with Progressive Microcephaly
- Commercial Leasing Action Message
- Congressional Left, Academia, Media (political term by Jeff Cooper)
- Cost Less All Materials
- Credit Lyonnais Asset Management (Credit Lyonnais SA)
- Center for Laboratory Animal Medicine and Care (University of Texas)
- Combustible Liquide pour Appareils Mobiles de Chauffage (French: Liquid Fuel for Mobile Heaters)
- Cleveland Lathe and Machine Company (Cleveland, Ohio)
- CLAMS (Common Los Alamos Mathematical Software) Online Documentation
- Commission Locale d'Attribution Médicale d'Invalidité
- Cleared Lane Mechanical Marking System
- Center for Law and Military Operations (US Army JAG Corps)
- Capitol Lake Adaptive Management Plan (Washington)
- Climate Leaf Analysis Multivariate Program
- Closed Loop Aeronautical Materials Program
- Closed-Loop Aeronautical Management Program
- Contact Lens and Myopia Progression (clinical study; Optometry)
- Continuous Look Attack Management for Predator (US Air Force)
- Cape Libraries Automated Materials Sharing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The requirements of this Statement apply to issuers' classification and measurement of freestanding financial instruments, including those that comprise more than one option or forward contract.