The SOCRPC and the OMB developed and published the 2000 Standard Occupational Classification Manual and established the Standard Occupational Classification Policy Committee (SOCPC) to monitor the implementation of the new SOC system and carry out periodic revisions.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Classification Policy Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Circuit Provisioning Center (Bellcore)
- Circular Plastic Connectors
- City Planning Commission
- Civil Procedure Code
- Civil Protection Committee
- Civilian Personnel Circular
- Claim Production Centre (UK)
- Claims Processing Center
- Claims Processing Centre
- Classic Parechocs (French car company)
- Cleaner Production Centers
- Client Program Coordinator
- Climate Prediction Center
- Climate Protection Campaign (various locations)
- Clinical Pathological Conference (medical teaching conference)
- Clôtures et Portails du Compiégnois (French fencing manufacturer)
- Club Penguin Club
- Club Professional Championship (Professional Golfers' Association of America)
- Coalition to Preserve Community (Columbia University; New York)
- Coastal Patrol Boat
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1992, the Office of Management and Budget created the Economic Classification Policy Committee, comprising members from all the major Federal statistical agencies.
In 1992, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) established the Economic Classification Policy Committee (ECPC); the ECPC is chaired by the Bureau of Economic Analysis, with representatives from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Bureau of the Census.