July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Community Financial Credit Union has awarded $1,000 to Michigan Philharmonic for their CLASSical Music for Kids program, including Koncert for Kids, as part of Community Financial's third annual Summer of Sharing campaign.
What does CMK stand for?
CMK stands for Classical Music for Kids (American Classical Orchestra)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMK
We have 20 other meanings of CMK in our Acronym Attic
- Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies (Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- Counter-Movement Jump Test
- Central Minnesota Jobs and Training Services
- C. M. Kornbluth (Lemony Snicket)
- Carroll, McNulty and Kull LLC (law firm; metropolitan New York, NY)
- Central Milton Keynes (UK)
- Centre Média Keewu (French; Senegalese educational project)
- Ceza Muhakeme Kanunu (Turkish: Criminal Procedure Code)
- Church Membership Keeper
- City of Milton Keynes (UK)
- Cline Mining Corporation (stock symbol; Canada)
- Constructions Mécaniques Kvaternik (French mechanical engineering company)
- Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Conti Mobility Kit (flat tire repair)
- Crabbet, Maynesboro and Kellogg (equestrian bloodline)
- Create My Keepsake
- Cytidine Monophosphate Kinase (genetics)
- Certified Master Kitchen and Bath Designer
- Consortium Maroco Koweitien de Développement (French: Morocco-Kuwaiti Development Corporation)
- Central Missouri Kodály Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
The special edition, on sale November 2, comes covermounted with a CD from the `Majors for Minors' range of classical music for kids.