com 1-800-758-3756 Classical archaeology and ancient history professor Steven E.
What does CAAH stand for?
CAAH stands for Classical Archaeology and Ancient History (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAAH
We have 11 other meanings of CAAH in our Acronym Attic
- Conditioned Air Association of Georgia
- Chinese American Association of Greater Chicago
- Center for Advanced Applications in Geographic Information Systems (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Compounded Average Annual Growth Rate
- Cornell Alumni Association of Greater Rochester (Cornell University; New York)
- Center for African American Genealogical Research, Inc. (Virginia)
- California African American Genealogical Society (Culver City, CA; genealogical research group; founded 1986)
- Centre for the Advancement of Adolescent Health (Australia)
- Centro Aiuto Assistenza Habbo (Italian: Habbo Aid Assistance Center)
- Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy-Related Hemorrhage (stroke research)
- Conserving Arkansas's Agricultural Heritage (University of Central Arkansas)
- Consortium of Art and Architectural Historians (Princeton, NJ)
- California African American HIV/AIDS Coalition (formerly known as the Statewide African American HIV/AIDS Advisory Board)
- Capital Area Austin Healey Club (McLean, VA)
- Center for African American History and Culture
- Consortium for the Advancement of Adult Higher Education (Phoenix, AZ)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Committee on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (Clearwater, FL)
- Celebrating Asian American Heritage Foundation (Plano, TX)
- Canadian Association of Allied Health Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Centro is administered by Duke University in North Carolina, USA, for advanced undergraduate students specialising in classics, classical archaeology and ancient history.
dissertation in classical archaeology and ancient history at the University of Stockholm.