But the Classic Sports Car Club has revived the category which will feature on the bill of Darlington and District MC's Croft meeting on September 7-8.
What does CSCC stand for?
CSCC stands for Classic Sports Car Club (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSCC
We have 164 other meanings of CSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Cal Safety Compliance Corporation
- Calgary Sports Car Club (Alberta, Canada)
- California State Coastal Conservancy
- Canadian Society of Clinical Chemists
- Case Studies in Contemporary Criticism
- Caustic Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Central Scientific Computing Complex
- China Standard Certification Center
- Circuits, Systems, Communications, and Computers (Conference)
- Clark State Community College (Ohio)
- Clemson Sports Car Club
- Clio Senior Citizens Center (Clio, MI)
- Coastal Sea Control Commander (US DoD)
- Collaborative Studies Coordinating Center (University of North Carolina)
- Colorado Springs Cripple Creek (rail line)
- Columbus State Community College (Ohio)
- Combined Seaport Coordination Center
- Combined Source-Channel Coding
- Commissioner of the Standing Consultative Commission
- Computer/Standards Coordinating Committee (IEEE Computer Society also seen as C/SCC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Classic Sports Car Club driver from Golcar is next season set to drive at world-famous circuits such as the Nurburgring (Germany) and Spa (Belgium) as he seeks revenge for his second-place class finish last campaign.
TWO of the most famous classic car marques in the world - Jaguar and Porsche - will take centre stage at Oulton Park circuit on Saturday when the Classic Sports Car Club makes its debut at the picturesque Cheshire circuit.
THE Classic Sports Car Club gets its season underway with a two-day meeting at Croft this weekend.