Petrini was interviewed for a programme investigating ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) a classic motor neuron disease which is progressive and fatal, and whose cause is unknown and which affects many former players.
What does cMND stand for?
cMND stands for Classic Motor Neuron Disease
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of cMND
We have 1 other meaning of cMND in our Acronym Attic
- Construction de Machines pour la Navigation Aérienne (French: Construction Machinery for Air Navigation)
- Crédit Mutuel Nord Atlantique (French bank)
- Cell-Mediated Natural Cytotoxicity (cancer research)
- Chamber Musicians of Northern California (California)
- Chicago Microtechnology and Nanotechnology Community (Illinois)
- China Machine New Energy Corporation (China)
- Cochran Mill Nature Center (Palmetto, GA)
- Crowley Museum and Nature Center (est. 1974; Sarasota, FL)
- Chung Minh Nhan Dan (Vietnamese Identity Card)
- Conservatoire de Musique Neuchâtelois (French: Neuchatel Conservatory of Music; Neuchatel, Switzerland)
- Crédit Mutuel Nord Europe (French)
- Clothed Male, Naked Female (erotica genre)
- Coordination Mammalogique du Nord de la France (French: Mammalogy Coordination Department of Northern France; est. 1993)
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Chicago Museum of Natural History (Chicago, IL)
- Cincinnati Museum of Natural History (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History