At the same time, Xedia today announced it has extended the power and flexibility of Class Based Queuing (CBQ) to now include traffic policy control on the basis of URL classification.
What does CBQ stand for?
CBQ stands for Class Based Queuing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CBQ
We have 20 other meanings of CBQ in our Acronym Attic
- Calabar Airport (Nigeria)
- Canadian Builders Quarterly (Chicago, IL)
- Carolina Boys Quartet
- Catalogue des Bibliothèques du Québec (French: Catalogue of the Library of Quebec; Canada)
- Catholic Biblical Quarterly
- Centre Belge pour la Qualité (French: Belgian Center for Quality; Belgium)
- Chicago, Burlington, & Quincy Railroad
- Child Bipolar Questionnaire
- Children's Behavior Questionnaire
- Civilian Bachelor Quarters
- Cloudland Blue Quartet (musician)
- Combined Bachelors Quarters
- Commercial Bank of Qatar (Qatar)
- Competence Based Qualification
- Computer Business Quarterly
- Conflict Behavior Questionnaire (psychology)
- Conseil de la Boulangerie du Québec (French: Bakery Council of Quebec; Canada)
- Content Based Query
- Corporation des Bijoutiers du Québec (French: Jewellers Corporation of Quebec; Canada)
- Curry Barbecue Sauce (food condiment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ERX features leading-edge technologies, such as Intelligent Service Quality of Service (IS QoS), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), Subscriber Class Based Queuing (S-CBQ) and Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS).
Access Point's unique Class Based Queuing (CBQ) traffic shaping and management control solution gives DIGEX the ability to deliver consistent bandwidth quality of service to their managed server customers.
White will outline the limitations of traditional class based queuing and First-In First Out (FIFO) queuing, discuss the needs for source-based policy routing, and provide an example of how to implement per-flow queuing and carrier-class routing to successfully implement open access and support multiple providers over shared cable infrastructure.
Access Point 100 is a high performance Internet access platform featuring two 10/100 Ethernet LAN ports, with an advanced Class Based Queuing (CBQ) traffic management solution that allows ISPs to build new, value-added services delivering IP Class of Service across any mix of users, departments, applications, or servers.
In the fourth quarter of this year, additional capabilities are scheduled to include: -- Quality of Service, including Class Based Queuing and other management tools for bandwidth prioritization and segregation of high-priority traffic; and -- Integrated remote dial access to corporate sites.
This access point bandwidth management system delivers Class Based Queuing (CBQ) with granular, explicit rate control and service level management for Internet provider users.