Halogen-free BeldenCOs halogen-free DeviceBus 300V Class 2 cables are both FRNC (flame-retardant, non-corrosive) and LSNH (low-smoke, non-halogen).
What does CL2 stand for?
CL2 stands for Class 2 cable
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CL2
- Claim Token
- Cholesteryl Linoleate Complexed with Bovine Serum Albumin
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- Cleft Lip and Palate (genetics)
- Cleft Lip with or without Cleft Palate (congenital condition)
- Isolated Cleft Lip with or Without Cleft Palate
- Contaminated Land: Applications in Real Environments
- Contaminated Land: Application in Real Environments (est. 1999; UK)
- Congestion Level 1 (network management)