¥¥¥A typo in a backup document for the commission meeting makes it appear that the Clark County Regional Flood Control District would be saving a whopping 30 percent on construction of the Duck Creek Retention Basin, general manager of the district, said that "the county does not need the contingencies that were originally anticipated and funded.
What does RFCD stand for?
RFCD stands for Clark County Regional Flood Control District (Nevada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RFCD
We have 1 other meaning of RFCD in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve Forces Commando Course (Commando Training Centre Royal Marines; UK)
- Resid Fluid Catalytic Cracking (petroleum refining process)
- Restoration Fellowship Christian Center (Richmond, VA)
- Richmond Family/Youth Court Committee (Canada)
- Richmond Free Clinic Consortium (Virginia)
- River Forest Country Club (Freeport, PA)
- Riverfront Collision Center (Georgia)
- Rolling Foundation Competition Circuit
- Risk Framework and Continuous Certification Model (ICSA)
- Regional Freight Consolidation Center Program Office
- Research Fields Courses and Disciplines (Australia)
- Resident Foreign Currency Deposit
- Resident Foreign Currency Domestic (account type)
- Reverse Flow Cross-Flow (paint booth)
- Random Fatigue Crack Growth
- Rosalind Franklin Centre for Genomics Research (UK)
- Royal Football Club Hannutois (Belgium)
- Royale Fanfare Communale de Huissignies
- Radio Frequency Conducted Interference
- Ragdoll Fanciers Club International (ragdoll cats)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brown praised regional efforts, such as the Regional Transportation Commission and Clark County Regional Flood Control District, as common sense.
There are already examples of how it can work countywide — the Southern Nevada Water Authority, the Regional Transportation Commission and the Clark County Regional Flood Control District.