The Clark County Fire Department is done investigating a group of firefighters suspected of abusing sick leave.
What does CCFD stand for?
CCFD stands for Clark County Fire Department (Las Vegas, NV)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCFD
We have 16 other meanings of CCFD in our Acronym Attic
- Coo Coo for Coco Puffs (emergency room slang)
- Command and Control Functional Control Document
- Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences (Lubbock, TX)
- Capital Communications Federal Credit Union (Albany, NY)
- City County Federal Credit Union (est. 1928; Minneapolis, MN)
- Cleveland Center Federal Credit Union (Langrange, OH)
- Cornerstone Community Federal Credit Union (Lockport, NY)
- Cumberland County Federal Credit Union (Falmouth, ME)
- Centre for Curriculum and Faculty Development (est. 2004; Network for Innovation and Leadership in Education; Sheridan; Ontario, Canada)
- Chinese Commodity Funding Deals
- Clark County Fire District (Vancouver, WA)
- Columbia Consolidated Fire Department (Columbia, PA)
- Comité Catholique contre la Faim et pour le Développement
- Credit Card Fraud Detection
- Cumberland County Fire Department (North Carolina)
- Custom Calling Features Demonstrator (used by telephone installer to demonstrate optional features to customers)
- Canadian Conservatory of Fashion and Design
- Canadian Coalition for Fair Digital Access
- Cockpit Control Feel Drive Actuator
- Central Canberra Family Day Care (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to designing the pyrotechnic display, Fireworks by Grucci will work directly with the Clark County Fire Department and Building Services to ensure both fire and structural safety guidelines.
The fire report is available through the Clark County Fire Department by completing a form on their website http://fire.
¥¥¥About a month ago, the Clark County Fire Department, who was hired by the department in 1993, the 10 days had passed by the time the department announced his termination in mid-May.
A Clark County, hired by the Clark County Fire Department, an ardent critic of sick-leave pay by firefighters, reacted to Munn's firing by saying the county needs to stay vigilant.
Clark County will use Gigabit Ethernet services at its office building on Pinto Street, the Clark County Fire Department and the State of Nevada office building on West Washington Street.
The report's findings will certainly stir up the anti-government crowd that has been railing against public employees, fueled by examples of outrageous abuse of overtime and sick leave in the Clark County Fire Department.
Safety procedures that plant safety managers, the City of Henderson and the Clark County fire departments have jointly developed were quickly put into place once the fire began and at no point was the public in any danger.