The construction of Terminal 3 is one of many projects Bechtel has managed for Clark County Department of Aviation.
What does CCDOA stand for?
CCDOA stands for Clark County Department of Aviation (Nevada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Credit Collections Defense Network (various locations)
- Cambodian Child's Dream Organization
- Canadian Classification and Dictionary of Occupations (Canada Department of Manpower and Immigration)
- Care for Community Development Organization
- Center City Development Office (San Antonio, TX)
- Centro Cirúrgico Dentário e Ortodôntico (Portuguese: Dental and Orthodontic Surgery Center)
- Certificate of Competence of Demolition Operatives (construction; UK)
- Children Care Development Organization (Washington, DC)
- Community Capacity Development Office (US DOJ)
- Constant Coefficient Differential Operator (differential analysis)
- Camden County Department of Corrections (New Jersey)
- CENTCOM (US Central Command) Deployment Distribution Operations Center
- Cheshire County Department of Corrections (New Hampshire)
- Christian Church Disciples of Christ
- Clark County Department of Comprehensive Planning (Nevada)
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Fresno (Fresno, CA)
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Metuchen (New Jersey)
- Chinese Character Disk Operating System
- Center for the Commercial Deployment of Transportation Technologies (California State University)
- Center for Community Design and Preservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are very pleased with our long-term relationship with the Clark County Department of Aviation and the confidence they continue to display in JBT AeroTech's leading gate technology," said John Lee, Vice President and Division Manager, JBT AeroTech.
4 billion addition gives McCarran International Airport 14 new gates to accommodate international and domestic air service LAS VEGAS -- The Clark County Department of Aviation today celebrated the opening of McCarran International Airport's new Terminal 3, a technologically advanced, 1.
Clark III, Executive Director, Jacksonville Airport Authority Scott Clements, President and CEO, Edmonton Regional Airports Authority Michael Flack, Executive Director, Columbia Metropolitan Airport David Kreitor, Aviation Director, City of Phoenix Aviation Department Frank Miller, Airport Director, Pensacola Regional Airport Elaine Roberts, President and CEO, Columbus Regional Airport Authority Randall Walker, Director of Aviation, Clark County Department of Aviation Thomas R.
Operated by the Clark County Department of Aviation, in 2008 the airport served more than 44 million passengers.
Grey of the Clark County Department of Aviation, +1-702-261-3094, hsg@mccarran.
Walker, director of the Clark County Department of Aviation, which owns and operates McCarran, the nation's seventh-busiest airport.
Walker, director, Clark County Department of Aviation.