When combined with the Clarent Class 4 Call Manager (C4CM), Clarent Class 5 Call Manager (C5CM), and Clarent Command Center, the BHG 2500 provides a cost-effective platform for building and expanding a robust IP telephony network that ensures a superior ROI.
What does C4CM stand for?
C4CM stands for Clarent Class 4 Call Manager (software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C4CM
- Coaching for Character (Play Like a Champion Educational Series; Notre Dame University; South Bend, IN)
- Coalition for Change, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Comment for Comment (Myspace)
- Communication for Change (Brooklyn, NY)
- Communities for Children
- Cuts for Cancer
- Spring Green Center for Creativity and Innovation
- Consumers for Cable Choice
- Citizens for Constitutional Government
- Centre for Change Management (UK)
- Command, Control, Communications, and Computer Countermeasures (US DoD)
- Citizens for Corporate Redesign (St. Paul, MN)
- Code for Corporate Responsibility (Minnesota)
- Communities for Children and Youth (Maine)
- Center for Design (Pacific Northwest College of Art; Portland, OR)
- Cinema 4d (3d Image Program)
- Communication for Development (UN)
- Connectivity for Development (Nigeria)
- Contract for Deed (real property)
- Culture for Development (information portal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Verso will also highlight the latest releases of its Clarent Class 4 Call Manager (Version 1.
TelePassport will deploy the new Clarent BHG(TM) 2500 media gateways and Clarent Class 4 Call Manager software to provide intelligent interfaces between IP and PSTN (public switched telephony networks) networks.