THE ESTABLISHMENT | HOWARD FAST (21) Other Notables THE CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR | JEAN AUEL THE NAME OF THE ROSE | UMBERTO ECO FIRESTARTER | STEPHEN KING THE BOURNE IDENTITY | ROBERT LUDLUM THE COVENANT | JAMES A.
What does CCB stand for?
CCB stands for Clan of the Cave Bear
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CCB
We have 392 other meanings of CCB in our Acronym Attic
- Chilean Central Bank
- China Construction Bank
- Christian Congregation of Brazil (religious denomination)
- Church Community Builder (church software)
- Circuit Concentration Bay
- Citizens Community Bank (various locations)
- Citizens Concert Band (St. Albans, VT)
- City Commercial Bank
- City Cycle Banditos (bicycle messenger service; Budapest, Hungary)
- Clã dos Cavaleiros Brasileiros (gaming clan)
- Clarkston Community Band (Sterling Heights, MI)
- Clearly Canadian Beverage (various locations)
- Clefhangers Concert Band
- Climate, Community & Biodiversity (land management)
- Clintonville Community Band (Clintonville, OH)
- Close Combat Badge (US Army)
- Cloud City Boyz (band)
- Clovis Community Band (Clovis, CA)
- Club des Créateurs de Beauté (French: Beauty Creators Club; beauty products)
- Coal Combustion By-products
Samples in periodicals archive:
The magic is that the DVDs' photocopied covers advertise slightly more rentable movies like Norbit, Mean Girls and Clan of the Cave Bear.
This whole enhancement fuss really began when Cold War era female East German weightlifters started showing up at the Olympics looking like something out of Clan of the Cave Bear.
She made a number of wonderful friends through the band boosters, becoming part of a group of couples known as "the Clan of the Cave Bear, and remained close to them throughout the years.
In many ways this story is a social anthropological tale about cultural beliefs, community structure and values, work ethics, prejudices, discrimination, the interdependence of trading nations and is very similar to Jean Auel's first book, The Clan of the Cave Bear.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Veteran producer Sidney Kimmel (9 1/2 Weeks, Clan of the Cave Bear, The Emperor's Club) has announced the formation of Sidney Kimmel Entertainment in Los Angeles, expanding his New York operations.
Then she starred in the prehistoric epic Clan of the Cave Bear, which went down like a dead dinosaur at the box office.
To name just a few books which could potentially be banned from the eyes of "children" age 17 and under: The Canterbury [ales, Grapes of Wrath, Tom Jones, Goodbye Columbus, Clan of the Cave Bear, The Handmaid's Tale, Hawaii, The Color Purple, Lolita, and Tropic of Cancer.