The NTC scenario can have a mixture of high-intensity conflict to SOSO with numerous civilians on the battlefield as a population the rotational units have to accommodate.
What does COB stand for?
COB stands for Civilians on the Battlefield
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COB
We have 133 other meanings of COB in our Acronym Attic
- Circle of Bosses
- Citizen Oversight Board
- City of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD)
- City of Beaverton (Oregon)
- City of Bellingham (Washington)
- City of Berkeley (California)
- City of Bones (novel)
- City of Brass (game)
- City of Bridgetown (Barbados)
- City of Brownsville (Texas)
- Class of Business
- Clean on Board (shipping)
- Clear-Over-Base (2-component car paints)
- Close Of Business (day)
- Clothing Optional Beach
- Club Olympique Briochin (French sports club; est. 1947)
- Coalition of Brothers (gaming community)
- COBOL Source Code (file name extension)
- Colegio Oficial de Biólogos (Spanish: Association of Biologists)
- College of Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
These experiences helped me understand the integration of civilians on the battlefield (COB) and how some units do not sufficiently prepare for this aspect of an operation.
To prepare for the event, Cubic's Operations Support Division has assigned a core group of full-time employees to plan and execute the training exercise, and is also training more than 200 local role players to portray civilians on the battlefield.