Air Force for military and civilian navigation users around the globe.
What does CNAV stand for?
CNAV stands for Civilian Navigation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNAV
We have 1 other meaning of CNAV in our Acronym Attic
- Central North American Trade Corridor Association
- Chief of Naval Technical Training
- Chinese National Agricultural Technology Extension and Service Centre
- Chambre Nationale de l'Artisanat, des Travaux Publics et Paysagistes (French: National Chamber of Handicrafts, Construction and Landscaping)
- Chief of Naval Air Training
- Canadian Nurses Association Testing Service
- Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training
- Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training Unit
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse (French)
- Celestial Navigation
- Community Newspaper Association of Victoria (Beaconsfield Upper, Victoria, Australia)
- Combined Naval Forces
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Professions Libérales (French: National Old-Age Insurance Fund of the Liberal Professions)
- Chief of Naval Reserve
- Certificaat Nederlands als Vreemde Taal (Certificate in Dutch as a Foreign Language)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Travailleurs Salariés (French: National Old-Age Insurance Fund for Salaried Workers)
- Carrier Network Business (3Com)
- Cayman National Bank
- Central Narcotics Bureau, Singapore
- Central Neuraxial Blockade (anesthesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Switzerland has a long tradition of civilian navigation on its lakes and rivers.
The GPS Block IIF contract includes the design, development, production, test, launch and on-orbit support of six satellites with four options for an additional 27 space vehicles and the incorporation of a civilian navigation frequency standard.
has been declared fully operational for military and civilian navigation users around the globe.
The spacecraft has been declared fully operational for military and civilian navigation users around the globe.