With the Antelope Valley having two Air Force bases and a civilian flight test center, the artists have a perfect backdrop for their works.
What does CFTC stand for?
CFTC stands for Civilian Flight Test Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFTC
We have 27 other meanings of CFTC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Financial Training Atlantic States (Amherst, NY)
- Canadian Friends of Tel Aviv University
- California Franchise Tax Board
- Central Florida Trail Bladers (Inline skating club, Orlando, Florida)
- Change for the Better
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay (Tampa, FL)
- Computing for the Bewildered (website)
- Connect for the Best (employment network; Canada)
- Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (US government)
- Commonwealth Fund for Technical Cooperation
- Computerized Functional Testing Corporation
- Confédération Française des Travailleurs Chrétiens (French Christian Labor Union)
- Contract Financed Technical Cooperation
- Cosmetic Fair Trade Council (Japan)
- Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator
- Commercialisation Fund Technology Development (Ireland)
- Computers for the Disabled (UK)
- Congenital Fiber-Type Disproportion (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC: TSDN) ("Tensiodyne") announced today that the company has signed a letter of intent with the Civilian Flight Test Center at the Mojave Airport to lease up to 800 acres for a 55-year term at very favorable rates.
The Mojave Airport is one of the Antelope Valley's aerospace success stories, having evolved from a failing county-owned airfield into a civilian flight test center with 125 tenants and more than 1,300 workers.
Byline: Jim Skeen Daily News Staff Writer Mojave Airport bills itself as a civilian flight test center, but it might soon have another moniker - spaceport.