The National Parks Service's Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System can be accessed at www.
What does CWSSS stand for?
CWSSS stands for Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System (US National Park Service; database)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CWSSS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Weed Science Society
- Chicago Women’s School of Sociology
- Civil War Soldiers and Sailors
- Combat Water Safety Swimmer (USMC)
- Common Weakness Scoring System
- Community Water Supply Study (EPA)
- Cooling Water Supply System
- Copper Wideband Serving Section (telecommunications)
- Central Wisconsin Super Stock Association (stock car racing)
- Community Water Supply and Sanitation Project (Battaramulla, Sri Lanka)
- Center for Women, Science and Technology
- Central Western Standard Time
- Cold Water Storage Tank
- Combat Water Survival Test (US Army)
- Combat Water Survival Training
- Critical Wetting Surface Tension
- Caution and Warning Status Unit (NASA)
- Center Weather Service Unit
- Central Weather Service Unit
- Commander's Weapon System Update
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System (CWSS) is a database that will soon contain the records of every soldier known to have served in the war who is listed in the National Archives.
The Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System Database holds information about 18,000 African-American Civil War Sailors.