They are, in the words of Catholic author Eugene Kennedy, the Catholic equivalent of Civil War reenacters.
What does CWR stand for?
CWR stands for Civil War Reenacter (US)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWR
We have 121 other meanings of CWR in our Acronym Attic
- Case Western Reserve (College)
- Center for Water Resources (various locations)
- Center for Whale Research (Friday Harbor, Washington)
- Central War Room
- Central Western Railway
- Certified Wildlife Rehabilitator
- Certified Workforce Ready
- Charisma WestRand (Krugersdorp, Gauteng, Republic of South Africa)
- Charles Wills Redman Jr. (artist)
- Chiller, Water, Refrigerated
- Civil War Regimental Series (gaming)
- Coastal Warning Radar
- Cold War Rearmed (collaborative project)
- Cold Water Resistant (plywood grade)
- Collaborative Working Relationship
- Collapsible Water Reservoir
- Colonial Waterbird Register (Cornell University, Ithica, NY)
- Color Weather Radar (aviation)
- Comics Waiting Room
- Condenser Water Return