Schwartz has received include Plank Owner, USS Abraham Lincoln (1989), Logan Hay Medal (2000), Studs Terkel Humanities Service Award (2006), Order of Lincoln (2009), and the Civil War Preservation Trust Chairman's Award for Excellence in Education (2009).
What does CWPT stand for?
CWPT stands for Civil War Preservation Trust
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CWPT in our Acronym Attic
- China Western Poverty Reduction Project
- Central Water Power Research Station (Pune, India)
- Channel and Watershed Processes Research Unit (US Department of Agriculture)
- Center for War/Peace Studies
- Center for Women Policy Studies (est. 1972; Washington, DC)
- Central Washington Podiatry Service
- Common Workload Planning System
- Company-Wide Problem Solving (various companies)
- Connected WorkPlace Solutions (Washington, DC)
- Council on Wage and Price Stability (est. 1974; economics)
- California Water Plan Update
- Central Washington Public Utilities (collective bargaining association)
- Call with Questions
- Center for Water Quality
- Classes Without Quizzes (lecture series; various universities)
- Culture in the Workplace Questionnaire
- Canadian Water Quality Association
- Combined Work/Quality Assurance Project Plan (Massachusetts)
- Company Wide Quality Control
- Colorado Water Quality Control Division (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the Gennadius Library in Athens, Greece, as well as the boards of a number of land preservation organizations, including the Civil War Preservation Trust, which he chaired in 2006-2009, and Wetlands America Trust, an affiliate of Ducks Unlimited.
the Civil War Preservation Trust, a non profit organization that protects battlefields and other important Civil War sites) WEB LINKS * American Battlefield Protection Program: nps.
WIRRAL, England, November 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Civil War Preservation Trust (CWPT) today announced the addition of the Wirral Maritime Heritage Trail to the 600-site Civil War Discovery Trail.
The Civil War Preservation Trust (CWPT) and The History Channel are encouraging amateur photographers to capture America's Civil War battlefields and historic shrines on film, like Mark Elson's winning image to the right.
Corinth received the 2004 "Civil War Discovery Trail Site of the Year" Award from the Civil War Preservation Trust for its commitment to preserving America's Civil War heritage.
Some previous client relationships include Habitat for Humanity, National Parks and Conservation Association, ChildFund International (previously Christian Children's Fund), Army National Guard, Volunteers of America and the Civil War Preservation Trust.
The Civil War Preservation Trust is a federal agency.