Most of the African nations along with the Civil Society International have also denounced the UN meeting as a failure, but for different reasons.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Civil Society International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Solidarity International
- Chung Shan Institute (US and Taiwan)
- Church of Scientology International (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Church of South India
- Cigar Store Indian (advertisement figure)
- Cisco SAFE (Security Architecture for the Enterprise) Implementation (exam; computer security)
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (French: City of Sciences and Industry)
- Cité Scolaire Internationale de Lyon (French school; Lyon, France)
- City Seats Initiative (UK)
- Civil Society Institute (Newton Centre, Massachusetts)
- Claim Status Inquiry (Medicare billing tool)
- Classified Salary Index
- Clean Sites, Inc.
- Clearing Subnetwork Identification (Bellcore)
- Cleveland Scientific Institution (UK)
- Client Server Infrastructure (computing)
- Client Server Interface
- Clutter Suppression Interferometry
- Coalition of Service Industries
- Coastal and Small Islands
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves on the board of directors of the Eurasia Foundation, Firebird Fund, International Forum for Democratic Studies of the National Endowment for Democracy, Institute of Social and Political Studies, Center for Civil Society International, and Institute for Corporate Governance and Law and the editorial boards of Current History, Journal of Democracy, Demokratizatsiya, and Perspectives on European Politics and Society.