Klukowski has also been published in several law journals, including the Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy, the George Mason University Civil Rights Law Journal, the New Mexico Law Review and the Yale Law & Policy Review.
What does CRLJ stand for?
CRLJ stands for Civil Rights Law Journal (George Mason University School of Law; Arlington, VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRLJ
We have 1 other meaning of CRLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Composite Right-/left-Handed Transmission Line
- Certificate Revocation List Identifier
- Circuit Research Labs, Inc.
- Communist Revolutionary League of India
- Consecutive Run Length Insertion (computing)
- Crazy Light (Boulder Dash; gaming)
- Community Redevelopment Loan and Investment Fund (Atlanta, GA)
- Civil Rail Lines Important to National Defense
- Current Research in Library and Information Science
- Charles River Laboratories Japan (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Civil Rules for Courts of Limited Jurisdiction (Washington)
- Centre for Research in Lifelong Learning (UK)
- Cosumnes River Little League (Wilton, CA)
- Crystal Rose Lending Library (Houston, TX)
- Club de Regatas la Marina (Argentinian rowing club)
- Commission on Religious Life and Ministry
- Configurable Role Limiting Methods
- Community Reference Laboratory on Marine Biotoxins (EU)
- Council of Religious Leaders of Metropolitan Chicago
- Chicago Religious Leadership Network on Latin America (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
degree from Rutgers Law School in Newark, New Jersey, where she was general editor of the Civil Rights Law Journal and Rutgers Law Review.
The school also publishes Civil Rights Law Journal, The Docket, Federal Circuit Court Law Review and Supreme Court Economic Review.