Additionally, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), a San Francisco based nonprofit, member-supported civil liberties organization submitted these comments: "The NHTSA accepts that the vehicle owner has a privacy interest in the data collected by the EDR.
What does CLO stand for?
CLO stands for Civil Liberties Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLO
We have 111 other meanings of CLO in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Local Ombudsman
- Chief Learning Officer
- Chief Legal Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Linguistics Officer (yourDictionary.com)
- Chief Loan Officer (finance; various companies)
- Chief Logistics Officer
- Chlorine Monoxide
- Chris Lawrence Online
- Civic Light Opera (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Civil Liaison Officer
- Cod Liver Oil
- Collateralized Loan Obligation
- Collegiate Living Organization
- Color Light Output (projectors)
- columnar-lined oesophagus
- Commercial Light Oil
- Commercial Loan Origination
- Commissariat aux Langues Officielles (Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages - Canada)
- Community Legal Outreach (Berkeley, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
49:13) Ibrahim Hooper is national communications director for the Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation's largest Muslim civil liberties organization.
The civil liberties organization, which says the programs violate women's rights, cited one Maine school in which sixth-grade girls discussed news events over cups of cocoa, while the boys participated in an NFL-sponsored exercise program.
Scanning the ID's of all attendees at an anti-war rally, a gay night club, or a fundraiser for a civil liberties organization would have a deeply chilling effect on speech.
By ARAB NEWS The rally is organized by the United National Anti-war Committee and is endorsed by more than 500 peace, justice, labor, civic, religious, and civil liberties organizations around the country.
writes on public policy issues for the DKT Liberty Project, a Washington-based civil liberties organization.
00 Hardcover JC599 The League of the Rights of Man was founded to address concern about the unjust and illegal Dreyfus affair, and within 40 years was the largest and most influential civil liberties organization in the world.
Americans United for Separation of Church and State and other civil liberties organizations have countered that the measure is far more expansive and would be used to block financial reimbursement in cases ranging from government-organized religion in public schools to public funding of religious schools and other ministries.