This is a short reference work distilling the most useful equations, tables, and figures in the Civil Engineering Reference Manual (along with some bonus materials) for the student taking the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam of the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying.
What does CERM stand for?
CERM stands for Civil Engineering Reference Manual
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CERM
We have 18 other meanings of CERM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Research on Latin America and the Caribbean (York University; Canada)
- Creative Enterprises Revolving Loan Fund
- Cercle Linguistique du Centre et de l'Ouest (French: Central and West Linguistic Circle)
- Centre for Research in Library and Information Management (Manchester Metropolitan University)
- Cercle de Linguistique Typologique (French: Typological Linguistics Circle)
- China Evergreen Rural Library Service Station
- Center for Education and Research on Macromolecules (Liège, Belgium)
- Center for Environmental Remediation and Monitoring (US DOE)
- Center for Environmental Resource Management
- Church Education Resource Ministries
- Corporate Environmental Risk Management (Atlanta, GA)
- Corps of Engineers Directorate of Resource Management
- Magnetic Resonance Center (Florence, Italy)
- Center for Enterprise Restructuring and Management Assistance (Georgia)
- Ceramic Manufacturers Association (Philippines)
- Conference on Electronics, Robotics and Automotive Mechanics
- Central Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society
- Center for Enterprise Risk Management and Assurance Services (Georgia State University)
- Center for Education and Research in Mathematics and Computer Science (Moldova State University; Chisinau, Moldova)
- Centre d'Exploration et de Recherche Médicale par Emission de Positons (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lindeburg's Civil Engineering Reference Manual, Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Examination, and Civil Engineering Sample Examination.
Civil engineering reference manual for the PE exam.