A total of 14 capstone projects prepared by 30 graduating civil engineering students were presented at the event held at the university's civil engineering laboratory.
What does CEL stand for?
CEL stands for Civil Engineering Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CEL
We have 183 other meanings of CEL in our Acronym Attic
- Central-Eurasia-L (mailing list; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Centre d'Essais des Landes (French: Landes test center)
- Centre d'Étude de Langues (French: Center for the Study of Languages)
- Certificate in English Language (various locations)
- Certificate of English Law
- Channel Effluent Limit
- Chauffage par les Énergies Locales (French renewable energy company)
- Check Engine Light
- Chemical Engineering Laboratory
- Christ Evangelical Lutheran
- Civilian Employment Level
- Closed End Liftable (tubing)
- Combined Events List
- Comisión Ejecutiva Hidroeléctrica del Río Lempa (El Salvador)
- Commission on Environmental Law (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Common Equipment List
- Communications Engineering Laboratory
- Community Engaged Learning (various universities)
- Compte Épargne Logement (French: Housing Savings Account)
- Computer Economics Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 at CUIRE Civil Engineering Laboratory at UT Arlington.
The lease on the building became available in May 1996, when the 35-acre Naval Civil Engineering Laboratory was closed during the third round of base closures by the Department of Defense.