The tasks of the tunnel monitoring by RABT 2006, chaired jointly by the Civil Engineering Department and the police headquarters in Stuttgart.
What does CED stand for?
CED stands for Civil Engineering Department (Hong Kong)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CED
We have 218 other meanings of CED in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Exchange Directory
- Chesapeake Economic Development
- Chief Executive Department (UK)
- Christian Engineers in Development
- Christlichen Entwicklungdienst
- Chronic Dry Eye
- Chronic Environmental Deficiencies
- Chronisch Entzündliche Darmerkrankungen
- Church Education Department
- Citoyenneté-Environnement-Développement Durable (French: Citizenship-Environment-Sustainable Development)
- Clinical and Experimental Dermatology (journal; Wiley)
- Clinical and Expression Database
- Coastal Engineering Division
- Collecte électronique de données
- Collège des Écoles Doctorales (French: College Graduate Schools; various locations)
- College of Environmental Design
- Committed to Equality Through Diversity
- Committee for Economic Development
- Commodity Economics Division
- Common European Defence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal prosecutors said 61-year-old Gary Spring, who was chairman of the civil engineering department and administrator of a youth summer camp at the North Andover campus, was arrested Friday.
Industry-university collaboration is vital for the success of applied research in advanced technologies in engineering disciplines, said Dr Osman Akan, Head of Civil Engineering Department, American University of Sharjah (AUS).
In a report shared with the Uttarakhand government, geologists from the Indian Institute of Technology ( IIT) and Civil Engineering Department ( Hill Area Development) Bureau of the Bureau of Indian Standards ( BIS) have blamed " unplanned" road construction for the disaster.
Then we select the particular type of equipment, how the dealing has to be done, how the excavation is to be done, as per the direction of the civil engineering department.
Co-funded by the RMC Research & Education Foundation and the Mississippi Concrete Industries Association, the study was conducted by Mississippi State University's Civil Engineering Department in the fall of 2005 within weeks of the storm.
QBC was awarded its certification from Quality Austria in recognition of the company's performance towards health, safety and environment within its civil engineering department.
Dr Ashish Verma, a professor at the Civil Engineering Department of the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), and his team, have announced that they have launched a mapping and trip planner to help travellers in Mumbai, India.