During his tenure Collins served as a Civil Aviation Security Inspector, and assigned security oversight responsibilities throughout the Southeast.
What does CASI stand for?
CASI stands for Civil Aviation Security Inspector
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CASI
We have 92 other meanings of CASI in our Acronym Attic
- Charlotte Area Society for Human Resource Management
- Chambersburg Area Senior High School (Pennsylvania)
- Cadet Assistant Signals Instructor (UK)
- Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq (UK)
- Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute
- Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors
- Center for Aerospace Information
- Center for the Advance Study of India (University of Pennsylvania)
- Centro Applicazione e Studi Informatici (Italy)
- Chili Appreciation Society International, Inc.
- Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument
- Colorado Advanced Software Institute (Colorado State University)
- Commission on Accreditation & School Improvement
- Commodore Advance Sciences, Inc.
- Compact Airborne Spectographic Imager
- Computer-Aided Self-Administered Interview
- Computer-Assisted Self-Interview
- Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Comprehensive Addiction Severity Index for Adolescents
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institute of Automation
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also was a Federal Air Marshal and Civil Aviation Security Inspector with the Federal Aviation Administration.