New York (AirGuide - Inside Air Travel) Tue, Dec 16, 2014 - The Civil Aviation Medical Association (CAMA), a group that represents aviation medical examiners (AMEs) in the U.
What does CAM stand for?
CAM stands for Civil Aviation Medical (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAM
We have 647 other meanings of CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Area Mennonites
- Chinese Association of Museums (Taiwan)
- Chloramphenicol (antibiotic)
- Chorioallantoic Membrane
- Christian Air Ministry
- Cincinnati Art Museum (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cisco Access Manager
- Citigroup Asset Management (Legg Mason, Inc.)
- Civil Aeronautics Manual
- Civil Affairs Model
- Clear As Mud
- Client Account Manager
- Club Automobile Martin (French automobile club)
- Clube Atletico Mineiro (Brazilian soccer team.)
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Assessment Method
- Coalition for the Apostolic Ministry
- Cockpit Area Microphone
- Cohesion Among Methods of Class
- College Age Ministry (various locations)
- College of Arts and Media
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explained: "I had to apply to my own authority, then undertake a fitness test and a Civil Aviation medical.