According to the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV), the country is expected to receive between 34 million and 36 million passengers a years by 2015, and between 52m and 59m by 2019.
What does CAAV stand for?
CAAV stands for Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAAV
We have 2 other meanings of CAAV in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Assisted Aircraft Trouble Shooting System
- Cooperative Approach to Air Traffic Services
- Coalition Army Advisory Training Team (Multi-National Security Transition Command Iraq)
- Computer-Assisted Audit Tools and Techniques
- California Association to Aid Ukraine
- Close Air Attack Unit
- Carrick Awards for Australian University Teaching
- Banque Crédit Agricole Atlantique Vendée (French: Vendée Atlantic Agricultural Credit Bank; Vendée, France)
- Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (UK)
- Chinese Agkistrodon Acutus Venom
- Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam
- Club des Anciennes Automobiles Varoises (French classic automobile club)
- Coordinated Action against Violence (New York, NY)
- Chicago Asian American Volleyball Club (Illinois)
- Consortium for Alternate Assessment Validity and Experimental Studies
- China Art Archives and Warehouse
- Chinese American Association of Walnut (Walnut, CA)
- Circulation Auditing Around the World (International Federation of Audit Bureaux of Circulations)
- Committee for the Advancement of Aboriginal Women (Canada)
- Committee to Aid Abused Women (Reno, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) ruled the three officials made mistakes in monitoring maintenance work and had not fulfilled the companys commitment to safety, Vietnam News Agency said.
The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) has estimated the initial cost of achieving these airport goals at over $7 billion.
The construction of the airport is being funded by investment from the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam, and is expected to be completed by the end of this year.
The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam has said that it will spend US$5.
The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam and Ministry of Transport will consider Northwest's request in the context of future government-to-government negotiations.
The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) has announced a construction plan for Ho Chi Minh City's Tan Son Nhat airport international terminal.
The contract between Raytheon and Vietnam Air Traffic Management (VATM), an organization of the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV), is one of the first commercial contracts signed between a major U.