Army Rock Island Contracting Command under its current Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) IV contract.
What does CAP stand for?
CAP stands for Civil Augmentation Program (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAP
We have 1489 other meanings of CAP in our Acronym Attic
- Church Agricultural Project (South Africa)
- Circuit Access Point
- Circuit Auto Passion (French automobile club)
- Citizen Access Project (est. 1999)
- Citizen Awareness Program
- Citoyenneté, Action, Participation (French: Citizenship, Action, Participation; political organization)
- Citywide Accountability Program (New York)
- Civic Arts Plaza
- Civil Air Patrol
- Civil Assistance Plan (US and Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the construction site is contracted for operations and maintenance through the Logistics Civil Augmentation Program, the contracted agency needs to be involved in the process early to perform inspections during construction so that the buildings can be added to the density list upon completion.
funded contracts including Logistics Civil Augmentation Program for basic life support services or facility repairs.
KBR is the prime contractor under the Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP III) contract for logistical support of U.
3) The DoD property that requires disposal includes not only property that is currently owned and managed by DoD units in theater, but also property that is owned by DoD but managed by DoD contractors in theater, like the Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP).
Most of our daily duties are performing Contracting Officer Representative (COR) tasks for the Defense Contracting Management Agency (DCMA) in the execution of the Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) III contract.
Taos also was part of the team selected by the US Army Sustainment Command to provide logistics support to under the Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) IV contract.
Beyer played a key role in awarding and managing the Army's Logistics Civil Augmentation Program contract, under which contractors from the private sector are used to provide a broad range of field services to U.