The event will be held at the Janet and Ray Scherr Forum at the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza.
What does CAP stand for?
CAP stands for Civic Arts Plaza
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAP
We have 1489 other meanings of CAP in our Acronym Attic
- Chlor Alkali Products (Charleston, TN)
- Christian Appalachian Project (Lancaster, KY)
- Chromatin-Associated Protein
- Church Agricultural Project (South Africa)
- Circuit Access Point
- Circuit Auto Passion (French automobile club)
- Citizen Access Project (est. 1999)
- Citizen Awareness Program
- Citoyenneté, Action, Participation (French: Citizenship, Action, Participation; political organization)
- Citywide Accountability Program (New York)
- Civil Air Patrol
- Civil Assistance Plan (US and Canada)
- Civil Augmentation Program (US DoD)
- Civil Aviation Publication (UK CAA)
- Civilian Advisory Panel
- Claim Automation and Procedures (insurance)
- Claim Automation Procedure
- Claims Assistance Professional (health care)
- Classic American Pilsner (beer)
- Clean Air Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves on the Board of Governors for the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza and on the Board of Directors of the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza Foundation.
Daily News `Elvis' rocks again at Civic Arts Plaza THOUSAND OAKS - The California Lutheran University Alumni Association's 18th and final ``Tribute to the King of Rock 'n' Roll'' featuring Elvis performer Raymond Michael will be held at 8 p.
Watching the version that's clanging up the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, en route to Pasadena next weekend, it's easy to understand its longevity.
The same program will be repeated at the Scherr Forum Theatre, within the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza at 2:30 p.
29 at the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza in a special benefit, with guests from Elvis Presley's original entourage.
The park in front of the Civic Arts Plaza will be named the Mary and Richard Carpenter Plaza Park.
in the Civic Arts Plaza in a concert with the New West Symphony and the Cabrillo Music Theater.