Global will utilize the 400-foot long pipelay/derrick barge "Shawnee" to support pipeline construction and diving services on both projects, located off the coast of Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Ciudad Del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico (Airport Code)
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Mechanical Engineer (various organizations)
- Chief Medical Examiner
- Childhood Music Education
- Children Missing Education (UK)
- China Ministry of Education
- Chinese Music Ensemble (various organizations)
- Chloromethyl Ether
- Christian Methodist Episcopal (church)
- Circuit Multiplication Equipment
- Cisco CallManager Express
- Civics and Moral Education
- Civil and Military Engineering
- Civilian Manhour Equivalent
- Club des Micro-Entrepreneurs (French small business owners association)
- Coconut Methyl Ester
- Coefficient of Moisture Expansion
- Collaborative Manufacturing Execution
- College of Military Engineering (Pune, India)
- Colorado Mountain Express
- Columbia Music Entertainment (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pipelines are located off the coast of Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico, and will be repaired by Global using the 400-foot long pipelay/derrick barge "Shawnee" and supported by the 320-foot long pipelay/derrick barge "Mohawk.
Global achieved pipelay production of 210 pipe joints in one day - a company first - this summer off the coast of Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico, to install nearly 60 miles of the 36-inch pipeline for ICA Fluor Daniel.