Will's pals at the City of Norwich School pledged to raise enough money to make the wishes come true within three years.
What does CNS stand for?
CNS stands for City of Norwich School (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNS
We have 439 other meanings of CNS in our Acronym Attic
- Channel Networking Service
- Chemical Neutralization System
- Chicago Numismatic Society (Chicago, IL)
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chief of Naval Staff
- Chinese National Standard (Taiwanese encoding scheme, simplified Chinese character set)
- Cicero-North Syracuse High School (Cicero, New York, USA)
- Cisco Networking Services
- City News Service
- Classified National Security
- Clean Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist: The Journal for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Clinical Nutrition Service (various locations)
- Clips 'n' Stuff (firearms)
- Club Nautique des Salettes (French boating club)
- Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci
- Cognitive and Neural Systems (various universities)
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Will had attended the City of Norwich School for several months.
The 15-year-old was punished for a day because he verbally abused a member of the City of Norwich School staff after he confiscated the boy's football, said the Department for Education and Skills.