2km long and at a depth of 140m beneath the city of Niagara Falls.
What does CNF stand for?
CNF stands for City of Niagara Falls
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNF
We have 72 other meanings of CNF in our Acronym Attic
- Carbon Neutral Fuel (energy)
- Central Neutralization Facility
- Cercle Nautique de France
- Certificat de Nationalité Française (French: Certificate of French Nationality)
- Championnat National Français (French: French National Championships; gaming)
- Child Neurology Foundation
- Chin National Front (Burma)
- Chippewa National Forest (Minnesota)
- Chomsky Normal Form (formal language theory)
- Chugach National Forest (US Forest Service)
- Cleveland National Forest (California)
- Club Nacional de Football (Uruguay; national soccer team)
- Cold Nuclear Fusion
- Commander Naval Forces
- Commission Nationale Féminine (French: National Commission for Women)
- Common Navigator Framework (software)
- Commonwealth Naval Forces (Australia)
- Commonwealth Nurses Federation (UK)
- Community Networking Forum
- Computational Network Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mayor Paul Dyster, said, This $13 million changes the 2013 City of Niagara Falls budget outlook.
What we had thought was a simple matter of historians serving the greater public good had turned into political warfare soon after we presented our "white paper" to the City of Niagara Falls and Niagara University in April 2009.
With over 12 million visitors a year, we know that summer tourism is particularly important to the city of Niagara Falls.
Population: 55,593 Program Name: Energy Performance Project Address: City of Niagara Falls, 745 Main Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14302-0069 Contact: City Hall, (716) 2864301 Niagara Falls' Energy Performance Project is a $7.
We were married ha the beautiful gardens of that B&B and had the honor of becoming the first male couple married in the city of Niagara Falls.
Only two years earlier the Hooker Chemical Corporation, now owned by Occidental, had finished filling in a huge trench in the eastern corner of the city of Niagara Falls, several blocks away.
Applicable Criteria and Related Research: City of Niagara Falls, New York http://www.