99) 7 City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (Walker, pounds 10.
What does COLS stand for?
COLS stands for City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments series)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of COLS
We have 7 other meanings of COLS in our Acronym Attic
- Cork Online Law Review
- Court of Last Resort
- College On Research & Development
- Committee on Local Radio Audience Measurement
- Central Ohio Labrador Retriever Club
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea
- Collision Regulations (aka NAVRULES)
- Council for Learning Resources in Colleges (UK)
- Cadet Officer Leadership School (AFJROTC)
- Central Ontario Leadership Seminar (Canada)
- College of Letters and Science (various universities)
- Columbus, Ohio
- Common Output Level Standards (US DoD)
- Corrected Ordinary Least Square (algorithm)
- College of Life Sciences and Agriculture (University of New Hampshire)
- Centre of Labour, Social Affairs and Family (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- City of Leeds Swimming Club (UK)
- Coordinadora Latinoamericana de Sindicatos Bananeros Y Agroindustriales (Spanish: Coordinating Body of Latin American Banana and Agro-industrial Unions)
- Community On Line Support Service (UK)
- Core Operating Limit Supervisory System
Samples in periodicals archive:
McElderry Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing, has announced it will publish City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire, the fifth and sixth installments in Cassandra Clare's bestselling young adult fantasy series, The Mortal Instruments, which currently has more than 3 million books in print.
His films regularly include immigrants from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea; one of them, City of Lost Souls, has a Brazilian-Japanese hero, as skilled with a football as he is with a gun.