For local air quality statistics, information was gathered from government monitoring stations maintained by the City of Laredo Health Department for The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
What does CLHD stand for?
CLHD stands for City of Laredo Health Department (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CLHD in our Acronym Attic
- Compañía Logística de Hidrocarburos CLH, SA
- Crawford Long Hospital (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Hard Clam (FAO species code)
- Lufthansa Cityline Airlines (ICAO code)
- Christ the Lord of Harvest Academy (Philippines)
- Comité pour le Logement et l'Habitat des Jeunes (French: Committee for Housing and Habitat for the Youth)
- Centre Liégeois d'Histoire et d'Archéologie Militaires (French: Liege Center for History and Military Archaeology; Liege, Belgium)
- Contribution de la Linguistique à l'Histoire de l'Afrique Sub-Saharienne (French: Contribution of Linguistics in the History of Sub-Saharan Africa)
- Cardiff Local Health Board (UK)
- Closed-Loop Hybrid Control
- Constrained Local Histogram Equalization
- Council on Law in Higher Education
- Class Library for High Energy Physics
- Congregate Living Health Facility
- Culture, Language and Human Functioning Activities
- Central London Humanist Group (UK)
- Cuesta La Honda Guild (La Honda, CA)
- Canadian Lifelong Health Initiative (genetic and environmental study; Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association
- California Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examples of innovative community efforts include the following: -- The City of Laredo Health Department will hold a 6th annual 24-hour HIV testing marathon from Sunday, June 27 at 8:00 am through June 28 at 8:00 am.
Acknowledgments Many persons from the City of Laredo Health Department, the Tamaulipas Secretariat of Health, and the Texas Department of Health contributed to the study.