The projects funded in the City of Glen Eira are: McKinnon War Memorial ($5,275) Memorial plaque at Hopetoun Gardens ($1,260) Koornang Park War Memorial ($3,515) Lone Pine plaque at Caulfied Park ($1,233) 1914-1918 plaque at the Caulfied Park Amphitheatre ($2,635) Other projects funded around Victoria include: $10,000 to the City of Boorandara to restore the St James Park War Memorial $9,740 to the City of Greater Bendigo to restore the Arch of Triumph at White Hills $10,000 to Violet Town RSL Sub-Branch to restore plaques on the Violet Town & District ANZAC Avenue of Honour.
What does COGB stand for?
COGB stands for City of Greater Bendigo (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coast Guard Art Program (US Coast Guard)
- Code of Good Agricultural Practice (UK)
- Colorado Gap Analysis Project (est. 1991)
- Costain Oil Gas and Process Ltd. (UK)
- Coast Guard
- Cognitive Radio and Advanced Spectrum Management (workshop)
- Combined Gas and Steam (turbine; powerplants or shipboard propulsion)
- Cognitive Abilities Test
- Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (Israeli Ministry of Defense)
- Corporate Governance Association of Turkey
- Church of God by Faith, Inc.
- Central Ontario Girls Baseball League (greater Toronto, Canada)
- California Oil & Gas Corp.
- California Oil and Gas Corporation (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Central Ontario Gliding Centre (Borden, ON, Canada)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Chief Ouray Gun Club (Colorado)
- Church of God in Christ
- Covenant of Grace Church (Copley, OH)
- Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The City of Greater Bendigo was anxious to secure the capital investment of companies to create jobs and utilise real estate.
The Gold Air Pty Ltd, which has been registered recently, has hired two pilots, while talks are in progress on airport accessibility with the City of Greater Bendigo and Essendon Airport proprietor Lindsay Fox.
Mr Smith made the announcement in Bendigo where he met with members of the City of Greater Bendigo Youth Hub.