Many, many things including Stephen Fry's The Fry Chronicles, Michael Connelly's The Lincoln Lawyer and Cassandra Clare's City Of Ashes.
What does COA stand for?
COA stands for City of Ashes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of COA
We have 310 other meanings of COA in our Acronym Attic
- Change Over Acknowledgement
- Charlie's Other Angels
- Chart Of Accounts
- Cheerleaders of America
- Child of Alcoholic (support group)
- Choice of Arm (cadet regiment selection)
- Circle of Awareness (skydiving instruction)
- City of Albuquerque
- City of Amarillo
- City of Anaheim
- City of Austin (Texas)
- Classic Open Air (festival; Germany)
- Clean Ocean Action
- Clear on Arrival
- Clinical Operations Associate
- Clinical Outcome Assessment
- Clowns of America
- Club d'Ornithologie d'Ahuntsic (French: Ahuntsic Ornithological Club; Ahuntsic, Canada)
- Club Olympique Avallonnais (French: Avallon Olympic Club; Avallon, France)
- Club Ornithologique d'Argentat (French ornithological club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mortal Instruments series books-which include City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass- have gone on to become New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly bestsellers.
Byline: EDUCATION EXTRA The Register-Guard City of Ashes By Cassandra Clare 2008 Ages 13 and up Set in New York City, "City of Ashes" is the second book in the "Mortal Instruments" urban fantasy trilogy.