Kyle Radke, Account Director for the City and Regional Magazine Association Network Sales, announces the appointment of veteran media professional Karen Couture to head the East Coast Bureau and work directly with CRMA Network's Palm Springs Bureau at The Jones Agency.
What does CRMA stand for?
CRMA stands for City and Regional Magazine Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRMA
We have 33 other meanings of CRMA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Research Management Association
- Career Resource Managers Association
- Cedar Rapids Museum of Art (Iowa)
- Central Registration Management Administration
- centrale Records Management Applicatie (Zoetermeer, The Netherland)
- Centro Regionale di Modellistica Ambientale (Italian: Regional Center of Environmental Modeling)
- Certified Residential Medication Aide
- Chambre Régionale de Métiers et de l'Artisanat (French: Regional Chamber of Trades and Crafts)
- Channel Reservation Multiple Access
- Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy (Thailand)
- Code Reuse Multiple Access
- Collection Requirements Management Application
- Collection Resource Management Analysis
- Commercial Refrigerator Manufacturers Association
- Common Radio Module Architecture
- Computer Reseller Marketing Alliance
- Connecticut Retail Merchants Association
- Consumer Reports Money Adviser
- Crisis and Recovery Mapping and Analysis (UN Development Programme)
- Crumb Rubber Modified Asphalt
Samples in periodicals archive:
CRMA Titles 4 of Top 10 Named with Biggest Gains in Capell's Report CRMA Magazines Are 9 of the Top 20 Newsstand Sellers LOS ANGELES -- City and Regional Magazine Association Executive Director C.
LOS ANGELES -- The City and Regional Magazine Association (CRMA) announced the addition of four new members, according to executive director C.
31, 2001 The City and Regional Magazine Association (CRMA) has signed on as a strategic partner to the National Restaurant Association's new multimillion dollar public relations campaign and will distribute a print advertisement for inclusion in its 84 member publications located in virtually every major market in the country and reaching a national readership of more than 10 million individuals.