Construction skills and engineering craft skills were an excellent lead into apprenticeships and City and Guilds of London Institute qualifications.
What does CGLI stand for?
CGLI stands for City and Guilds of London Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGLI
We have 2 other meanings of CGLI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Great Lakes Aquatic Sciences (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Complete Guide to Liquidation of Business Entities (self-study course)
- Chronic Granulocytic Leukemia in Blast Crisis
- Cambridge Greek and Latin Classics (commentary series)
- Coast Guard Leadership Council
- Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Corpus Geniculatum Laterale, Pars Dorsalis
- Complex Ginzburg-Landau Equation
- Catalogue Général de la Littérature Française (French: General Catalogue of French Literature)
- Carrier Grade Linux Home
- Commercial General Liability Insurance (business protection)
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (now CIGNA; Philadelphia, PA)
- Council of Great Lakes Industries (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (a Cigna company)
- Center Grove Lassie League (Greenwood, IN)
- Caisse de Garantie du Logement Locatif Social (French: Guarantee Fund of Social Rental Housing)
- Conglomerate (lithological term)
- Collins-Gisin-Linden-Massar-Popescu (physics)
- Chew, Goldberger, Low and Nambu (physics research)
- China Global Logistics Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The City and Guilds of London Institute, which has offered excellent training and job knowledge examinations since Victorian times - and still does - responded to the requirements of industry and produced some first class, commonsense technician courses while revising its craft programmes.
Prior to joining The Wackenhut Corporation, he was a private investigator in Toronto and he is a graduate of Leeds (Ontario) Technical College and the City and Guilds of London Institute.