City and County of San Francisco Board of Supervisors.
What does CCOSF stand for?
CCOSF stands for City and County of San Francisco
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CCOSF in our Acronym Attic
- Churches Commission on Overseas Students (UK)
- Close Combat Optic Sight
- Computer-Controlled Optical Surfacing
- Coup de Consolidation
- Culture Collection of Switzerland (biorepository services)
- Christian College of Southern Africa (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Cooperative Council for Oklahoma School Administration
- Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff Committee
- Connecticut Council of Organizations Serving the Deaf, Inc. (est. 1969)
- Canadian Centre of Sport Excellence
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Safety and Health
- Central Carolina Occupational Safety and Health School (Raleigh, NC)
- Chemistry and Circulation Spectroscopy Mission
- California Coalition on Sexual Offending
- Camp Campbell Outdoor Science School (Boulder Creek, CA)
- Central Connecticut Open Systems Society
- Cahier des Charges des Opérations Terrain
- Calgon Carbon Oxidation Technologies
- California College of Technology (Sacramento, CA)
- Calvary Chapel of the Triad
Samples in periodicals archive:
The county also has joined a lawsuit brought by the city and county of San Francisco against all the major tobacco companies, charging that the companies and tobacco trade associations have engaged in a conspiracy to conceal the addictive nature of cigarettes.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch rates the City and County of San Francisco Finance Corporation's $27 million lease revenue bonds, series 2006 (open space fund -- various park projects) 'AA-'.
As the first company to provide free Wi-Fi to The Castro, Supervisor Dufty, on behalf of the Board of Supervisors of the City and County of San Francisco, presented AnchorFree Wireless with a Certificate of Honor: "In recognition of bringing to The Castro District free Wi-Fi access, thereby bridging the digital-divide and keeping The City on the cutting edge of an increasingly competitive international business market, the Board of Supervisors of the City and County of San Francisco extends to you its highest commendation.
Her parents, Humberto and Sylvia Dominguez, sued the City and County of San Francisco and its employee Sebastian Garcia on July 31, 2002 for negligence and wrongful death.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch Ratings rates 'A' $310,035,000 Airport Commission City and County of San Francisco, California, San Francisco International Airport (SFO) revenue refunding bonds; consisting of --$110,135,000 second series taxable revenue refunding bonds, Issue 31F; --$199,900,000 second series variable rate revenue refunding bonds, Issue 32.
It is estimated that the Airis project will generate more than $200 million in direct rental revenues and another $100 million in indirect revenues from landing fees and parking for SFO and the City and County of San Francisco.
Her parents, Humberto and Sylvia Dominguez, filed a civil suit against the City and County of San Francisco and its employee Sebastian Garcia on July 31, 2002 for negligence and wrongful death.