; and Allison Graff Weisner, City Year Los Angeles Executive Director, issued this joint statement today of congratulations: "Stacey is not only a supporter of City Year, she's an advocate.
What does CYLA stand for?
CYLA stands for City Year Los Angeles (community service; California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CYLA
We have 2 other meanings of CYLA in our Acronym Attic
- Co-operative Young Leaders (youth camp)
- Complex Stutter Dial Report
- See Y'all Later
- See You Later
- See Ya Later
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Change Your Life Adventures
- Cherokee Youth Lacrosse Association (Woodstock, GA)
- Chesapeake Youth Lacrosse Association (Pasadena, MD)
- Colorado Youth Lacrosse Association (athletic group)
- Change Your Life Challenge
- Chicano Youth Leadership Conference (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Children and Youth Law Clinic (University of Miami School of Law; Coral Gables, FL; children's advocacy; family advocacy)
- Communist Youth League Committee (China)
- Communist Youth League of China (youth movement)
- Congressional Youth Leadership Council
- Consult Your Local Competent Halakhic Authority
- Cylindromatosis, Familial
- Cambridge Young Learners of English (test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He sits on the Board of Directors for the MPAA, City Year Los Angeles, an education focused, nonprofit organization, the Los Angeles Sports & Entertainment Commission, Kabam, the Verdugo Hills Hospital Foundation, and the Entertainment Software Association.
OneWest Foundation's commitment to Partnership for Los Angeles Schools, Mind Research Institute and City Year Los Angeles is a unique opportunity to deliver comprehensive educational and social services to the lowest-performing schools in Los Angeles and Orange Counties," said Steven Mnuchin, Chairman and CEO of OneWest Bank and OneWest Foundation.