On Thursday, City Union Bank inaugurated two more branches in Tiruchi district K.
What does CUB stand for?
CUB stands for City Union Bank (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUB
We have 49 other meanings of CUB in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Union Association of the West
- Cambridge University Animal Welfare Information Centre (UK)
- Club Usuarios Amiga Zaragoza (Spanish: Zaragosa Amiga Users' Club; Spain)
- C1r/C1s, uEGF, and BMP1 (Bone Morphogenetic Protein)
- Captain Upper Body (bodybuilding)
- Carlton and United Beverages (Australia)
- Carlton and United Breweries (Australian brewery)
- Cashed Up Bogan
- Central Utility Building
- Citizens Utility Board
- Civil Union Bill (relationship status)
- Coal Utilization By-Product
- Combined Use Base
- Comité Único de Barrio (Spanish: Neighborhood Committee)
- Commander Update Brief
- Common Understanding of the Battlefield
- Commonality Usage Board (NASA)
- Communauté Urbaine de Bordeaux (French: Urban Community of Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
- Communauté Urbaine de Brest (French: Urban Community of Brest; Brest, France)
- Compton Union Building
Samples in periodicals archive:
Private sector banks which are in favour are South Indian Bank, City Union Bank, ING Vysya, HDFC Bank, Federal Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank.
uk Global Banking News - 18 May 2012 India-based City Union Bank has announced an increase in its profits.
Key Players Analyzed This section provides the overview, key facts and numbers of several players like Andhra Bank, United Bank of India, State Bank of Mysore, Indian Overseas Bank, Allahabad Bank, Vijaya Bank, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of Travancore, Union Bank of India, IndusInd Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, HDFC Bank, City Union Bank, UTI Bank, Karnataka Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Centurion Bank Of Punjab, Bank of America Corporation, Citibank, Standard, HSBC, ABN AMRO, Deutsche Bank, American Express and BNP Paribas.
uk Global Banking News - 07 October 2011 India-based City Union Bank (BOM: 532210) has announced a plan to open more branches in the nation.
SmartPay is used by the Shanghai PDB, the Shenzhen City Union Bank and Hifinet, a network of banks in the province of Hainan.
uk India-based City Union Bank (CUB) has announced that it is planning to raise capital.