Why did the council spend over PS36k on the City Learning Centre when it could have used this money to cage in the bridge?
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for City Learning Centre (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLC
We have 481 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Life Conference
- Christian Literature Crusade
- Christian Living Campuses
- Church Leadership Connection
- Church of the Lutheran Confession (Lutheran church body of about 70 congregations organized in 1959)
- Cigarette Lighter Cable (CB radio)
- Ciment au Laitier et aux Cendres (French: Slag Cement and Ash)
- Circuit Line Card
- Circular Layout Cutset
- Citizens for Livable Communities (Oregon)
- City of Lincoln Council (UK)
- City of London College
- City of London Corporation (UK)
- Civic Leadership Center
- Civil Law Cases (Pakistan)
- Civil Liability Convention (oil pollution legislation)
- CIVMAR Leadership Council
- Claim Litigation Counsel
- Classroom and Lab Computing (Penn State University)
- Clean Lakes Clearinghouse
Samples in periodicals archive:
A city council spokesman said: "Despite suffering a total loss of budget from the Government in 2011, the City Learning Centre continues to thrive with the full support of schools .
During the visit she spoke to engineering diploma students who do placements at industry experts such as Unilever and West Wirral Works City Learning Centre
1 million City Learning Centre at Menzies High School in West Bromwich.
The City Learning Centre is an excellent example of just what can be achieved, even with the constraints of a relatively small budget and time frame.
Equipped with state-of-the-art information and communications technology, more than 80 City Learning Centres will eventually be based in inner city schools.
Garfield High School; McClure Middle School; Nathan Hale High School; Washington Middle School; and Youth in Focus * New York - Bronx Leadership Academy II; Bronx Satellite Academy (Arturo Schomburg Satellite Academy); Lang Youth Medical Program; The School for Legal Studies; and Westside Collaborative Middle School (MS 250) * London - Islington City Learning Centre Highbury; Kids Company; Lilian Baylis Technology School; Paddington Arts; and St.
The deadline is September 14 and auditions are: * East Cleveland, Sep 22 at Saltburn Learning Campus, 10am-4pm; * Redcar, September 29 at The Clarendon Hotel, 10am-4pm; * Greater Eston, Oct 8 at City Learning Centre, 4pm-8pm.