In the downturn, information professionals must keep their profiles high, add value and crank up their organisations' ability to compete by providing empowering information, according to speakers at a City Information Group (CiG) meeting in April.
What does CIG stand for?
CIG stands for City Information Group (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIG
We have 133 other meanings of CIG in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Ingénierie Générale (French: General Engineering Center)
- Centre for Integrated Genomics (British Columbia, Canada)
- Centre Intercommunal de Gérontologie (French: Intercommunity Center for Gerontology)
- Centre Interdépartemental de Gestion
- Certified Interpretive Guide
- Chad I Ginsburg (musician)
- Cheon Il Guk (Korean: Heavenly Kingdom On Earth)
- Chief Inspector General (Florida)
- Chief Instructor in Gunnery (Canadian military)
- Cincinnati, Ohio Greyhound (Amtrak station code; Cincinnati, OH)
- Climate Impact Group
- Climate Impacts Group
- Colorado Interstate Gas (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Columbia Insurance Group
- Comitato Italiano Gas
- Commerce International Group Ltd.
- Commercial Insulating Glass (various locations)
- Commercial Insurance Group (various locations)
- Common Interest Group (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suzanne Wheatley, who took over as chair of specialist professional association City Information Group (CIG) at the start of this year, said: "Despite the initial panic, along with the rest of financial sector, information roles have been greatly affected in some companies and not in others.