ISLAMABAD -- North-bound section of Lyari Expressway Project has not yet been completed due to non-handing over of Right of Way (RoW) by City District Government Karachi (CDGK).
What does CDGK stand for?
CDGK stands for City District Government Karachi (Pakistan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Constant Denaturant Gel Electrophoresis
- Community Development, Gender Equality and Children Section (UN Division of International Protection Services)
- CEF (Chicken Embryo Fibroblast)-Derived Growth Factor
- Carmel Divine Grace Foundation Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Groenouw Type 1 Corneal Dystrophy
- Child Development Group Home
- Centre for the Development of Glass Industry (India)
- Cinema Design Group International, LLP
- Civil Defence General Instructor (Course, Pakistan)
- Clockwork Design Group, Inc. (est. 1994; Woburn, MA)
- Capital District Gay and Lesbian Community Council (Albany, New York)
- Child Development Group of Mississippi
- Chief Dan George Middle School (Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cairns Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Call Data Generation Point
- Canterbury Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Capricornia Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Citizen-Driven Government Performance
- Constitutional Delay in Growth and Puberty
- Carrier Phase Differential Global Positioning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explained that Pakistan Railways has sixty percent equity of Karachi Circular Railways project, 25 percent goes to Sindh Government and 15 percent to the City District Government Karachi.
It may be noted that the City District Government Karachi (CDGK) Health Group of Offices had earlier claimed to have treated thousands of patients at the relief camp in Maymarabad.
In 2005 Local Government elections, she was nominated to contest the elections of Nazim of the City District Government Karachi, however, her candidature was withdrawn in favour of Naimatullah Khan.
Stringent security arrangements were made for the rally by the police, Rangers and wardens of city district government Karachi.
KARACHI: The sewerage and storm-water drain system that had cost the City District Government Karachi (CDGK) millions of rupees has failed to accommodate the rainwater as per defined capacity.
Afridi also has plans to coach players in Karachi and is in talks with the City District Government Karachi to acquire a plot where he can have a cricket ground and practice pitches.
On the occasion, Sindh Governor also issued directives for enhanced coordination between the officials of the Emergency Control Centre of the City District Government Karachi (CDGK) and Police Headquarters.