Abboud is scheduled to give an address Friday on the Middle East and the tourism situation in Lebanon at the City Club of Cleveland, according to the National News Agency.
What does CCoC stand for?
CCoC stands for City Club of Cleveland (Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCoC
We have 79 other meanings of CCoC in our Acronym Attic
- Crew Club of Oyster Bay
- Cornwall College Old Boys Association (New York)
- Council of Civic Organizations of Brandywine Hundred
- CACI and the Community Colleges of Colorado
- Canadian Children's Opera Chorus
- Canton Comic Opera Company (Ohio)
- Career Colleges of Chicago (Illinois)
- Central County Occupational Center (San Jose, CA)
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce (North Carolina)
- Chinese Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Clear Cell Odontogenic Carcinoma
- Columbia Chamber of Commerce (Ohio)
- Combustion Chamber Outer Casing (jet turbine engines)
- Command Center Operations Chief
- Command Control Operations Center
- Communications, Control & Operations Concept
- Community Church of Christ
- Company Combat Operations Center (US Marine Corps)
- Congressional Correctional Officers Caucus
- Crosley Car Owners Club (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov On the Web: FDA Commissioner Hamburg announces a new agency initiative to encourage development of domestic medical products during a July 15, 2011, appearance at the City Club of Cleveland.
A member of the audience at the City Club of Cleveland, where Boehner spoke about the economy, asked him: "The only repository for nuclear waste planned or conceived or developed in this country is Yucca Mountain in Nevada, and it is stopped dead in its tracks by Harry Reid.
Optiem's clients include Things Remembered, Calphalon, Step2, Sherwin-Williams, Cuyahoga County Public Library, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Case Western Reserve University, Ohio Tobacco Prevention Foundation, NorTech, Original Mattress Factory, The City Club of Cleveland, and JumpStart.
24 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi released the following statement today after House Republican Leader John Boehner outlined his economic plan at the City Club of Cleveland, where he endorsed proposals to privatize and cut Social Security; cut taxes for the wealthiest Americans; protect corporations that ship American jobs overseas; and return to the same failed policies of the Bush Administration: "Today, House Republican Leader John Boehner did the public a favor by revealing the Republican plan to return to the failed Bush economic policies that produced a deep recession, record deficits, a loss of 8 million jobs and an unprecedented financial crisis.
The corrected release reads: ADVISORY/MICHAEL BROWN, ONSCREEN TECHNOLOGIES' CHIEF STRATEGIST, TO SPEAK AT THE CITY CLUB OF CLEVELAND OnScreen Technologies(TM), Inc.
The Greater Miami Chamber ranked ninth among the following (in order): Chief Executives Club of Boston, City Club of Cleveland, Detroit Economic Club, The Executives Club of Chicago, The Commonwealth Club of California (San Francisco), The Denver Forum, City Club of San Diego, The Economic Club of Washington, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce and The Houston Forum.
Optiem's clients include: Things Remembered, Sherwin-Williams, Cuyahoga County Public Library, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Case Western Reserve University, NorTech, Original Mattress Factory, The City Club of Cleveland, Dirt Devil, Moen and JumpStart.