Despite his busy career, John has also been involved in a wide range of community activities from the Whittier City Personnel Board to the Whittier Citizens for Responsible Government to the California Poly University School of Business Leadership Board, as well as serving as a director of the National Bank of Whittier and McFarland Energy.
What does CRG stand for?
CRG stands for Citizens for Responsible Government
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRG
We have 226 other meanings of CRG in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Recherche en Géomatique (French: Center for Research in Geomatics; Canada)
- Centre de Recherche en Gestion (French: Center for Research in Management)
- Centre de Recherche Gemmologique (French: Center for Gemology Research)
- Centre de Rencontre des Générations (French: Center for Meeting of Generations)
- Centre for Genomic Regulation (Barcelona, Spain)
- Centre for Research on Globalisation
- Centre Régional de Gériatrie (French: Regional Geriatric Center)
- Cercle des Régates du Goret (French yacht club)
- Change Review Group
- Charles Ranby Gorwood (UK)
- City Route Graphic
- Civil Registrar-General (Philippines)
- Classification Research Group (UK)
- Clinical Reference Group (UK)
- Cluster Resource Group
- Cochrane Collaborative Review Group
- Cockpit Reference Guide (general aviation)
- Coherent Reference Generator
- Coleman Research Group (various organizations)
- Colorado River Guides, Inc. (Yampa, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to campaign finance reports, Gutzeit has raised more than $35,000 from a broad base of contributors, including the grass-roots Citizens for Responsible Government and the Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce.
In Colorado, Citizens for Responsible Government was headed by the president of the Colorado Right to Life Committee, William Woodley.
Most recently, Action for Better Government gave $4,265 to Citizens for Responsible Government, whose president has endorsed Heidt.