3d -MO Editor's Note: Amicus Curiae Briefs" were filed by the AMA in support of MSMA and by the Citizens for Midwifery.
What does CFM stand for?
CFM stands for Citizens for Midwifery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFM
We have 246 other meanings of CFM in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Floodplain Manager
- Certified In Financial Management
- Chicago Federation of Musicians
- Chicago Freedom Movement (Chicago, IL)
- Children and Family Ministries
- Christian Family Movement
- Christian Federation of Malaysia
- Christian Formation Ministries (Copper Canyon, TX)
- Citizen Finetech Miyota Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
expert on the cultural context of midwifery care, Susan Hodges, president of the consumer advocate group Citizens for Midwifery, noted author Henci Goer, and Cathy Holland, RN, BS, LCCE, CLC currently on the External Review team for Baby Friendly USA, have also graciously accepted CIMS' invitation to participate in the forum.
On September 25 and 26, I attended "Strategies in Motion: A Legislative Conference for Midwifery Advocates" in Washington, DC, which was sponsored by Citizens for Midwifery (CFM) and the Midwives' Alliance of North America (MANA).
org Citizens for Midwifery (CfM) has information for midwifery supporters as well as midwives at http.
In an effort to define the essential elements of the midwifery model so that marketing and public relation efforts could be coordinated, representatives from the Midwives Alliance of North America (MANA), the North American Registry of Midwives (NARM), the Midwifery Education and Accountability Council (MEAC), and Citizens for Midwifery (CFM) have devised the following definition.