NRDC, joined by Diane Hebert and Mary Sinclair, two midland residents, as well as by representatives from Lone Tree Council, Citizens for Alternatives to Chemical Contamination, and the Ecology Center of Ann Arbor, negotiated with Dow on targeting a list of high-priority toxic chemicals emitted from the plant.
What does CACC stand for?
CACC stands for Citizens for Alternatives to Chemical Contamination (Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CACC
We have 161 other meanings of CACC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Arkansas Children's Choir
- Central Arkansas Corvette Club
- Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (est. 1965)
- Centro d'Arte Contemporanea Chiasso
- Certified Alcohol Counselor
- Charleston Area Chamber of Commerce (Illinois)
- Charleston Area Convention Center (South Carolina)
- Chicago Animal Care and Control (Chicago, IL)
- Chilterns Association of Camera Clubs (United Kingdom)
- Christian Anti-Communism Crusade
- Citizens' Action Against Crime (Philippines)
- Claims Automation Coordinating Committee
- Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce (Michigan)
- Club Atlético Central Córdoba (soccer team; Rosario, Argentina)
- Combined Analysis Control Center
- Command And Control Center
- Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd
- Communauté d'Agglomération de Châlons-en-Champagne (French: Agglomeration Community of Chalons-en-Champagne; Chalons-en-Champagne, France)
- Communications and Configuration Console (NASA)
- Complete Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum