All of the people who benefited and made millions from the process are not being tagged at all with the cleanup process" says Mark Roberts, an environmental lawyer and member of Citizens Research and Environmental Watch (CREW), a citizens group that has fought to get the site cleaned up for more than 20 years.
What does CREW stand for?
CREW stands for Citizens Research and Environmental Watch
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CREW
We have 53 other meanings of CREW in our Acronym Attic
- Controllable Random Exploration Velocity (robotics)
- Centre for Research & Education on Violence Against Women and Children
- Comprehensive/Receptive and Expressive Vocabulary Test
- Canopy Relative Work (skydiving)
- Cascadia Region Earthquake Workgroup
- Center for Conservation and Research of Endangered Wildlife
- Centre de Recherches sur l'Economie Wallone (French: Research Center of the Walloon Economy; Belgium)
- Certificate Renewal Examination, Written (American Board of Ophthalmology)
- Chennai Radha Engineering Works (India)
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
- Collaboratory for Research on Electronic Work
- Commercial Real Estate for Women
- Commercial Real Estate Women Network (Lawrence, KS)
- Community Renewal and Enrichment through Work (Pima County, AZ)
- Continuous Review Evaluation Weeding (methodology)
- Counter RCIED (Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Electronic Warfare (also seen as Remote Control)
- Custodians of Rare and Endangered Wildflowers (South Africa)
- Columbia River Education and Workforce Council
- Consortium for Research in Elastic Wave Exploration Seismology
- Canadian Reforestation and Environmental Workers Society